|
|
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Spending a day off inTel Avivwith Lital! We started the day at Adi's place. I gave her a little tour of the apartment and I showed her things of mine that were saved on his computer and a few other things I've wanted to show her for some time. She changed into regular colorful happy clothes (she was wearing her army uniform to begin with) and we went shopping! Basically, we spent the whole day at Diezengoff center. We tried a lot of things on, and had lots of fun. It took us forever to find it, but we got there: ![]() ![]() ![]() The store name is "The Fairy Forest" or something like that. It was really hard to take pictures in there because of the weak light. I wish they had more things and that it was be even bigger, but even the way it is now it's crazily cute and adorable (you can't get a feel for the store from these pictures, though). We went to Renuar, and I couldn't find this one skirt that I already tried on million times and I knew fit me well but from some reason held off on getting. The girl convinced me to order it and they were supposed to deliver it to the mall in Haifa and keep it for me there. Usually I don't do things like this because I never trust things like this to work in Israel. Customer service is a complete joke in this counry. However, we'll see how it works. Another store we had a long visit at was full of NICI products. Lital is a little NICI expert. I knew this style of very soft and nice stuffed animals, and even own a little NICI seal: ![]() but I didn't really know anything about the tag "NICI". They must be the most expensive stuffed animals I've ever seen. The biggest one was above 5,000 NIS. ![]() ![]() I think the very last place we hit at the mall was the instrument store, Kley-Zemer. Lital got a little book so she could teach herself to play guitar, and she got an Irish flute :) Something was wrong with their credit card readers so we were stuck waiting there for a long time just so they'll charge her for it, so that kinda sucked, but they had a lot of interesting stuff so we just kept looking around with curiosity. |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|