|
|
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Not a fun dayToday is one year anniversary of being in the army (one year down, one year to go). This day sucked, though. It started with a horrible ride on the train. I just shouldn't have gotten on to begin with! Way too crowded. I somehow managed to sit on the floor between the seats, stuck between two guys. One of them was particularly annoying -- he spread himself over a large space (well, large given the situation) and made sitting extremely uncomfortable for me. The guy who sat on the seat I was kinda leaning on was a total jerk, too, and was like "what now?!?!" when I moved a little bit to get more comfortable in the little space I had. Like, he wasn't so fat that he was hanging off of the sides of the seat, so what was that all about?!?!? When we finally got to Tel Aviv I was shoved aside while other people tried to get off at the stops before mine. Bahhh... Got more bitching and stupid comments from people and by the time I finally got off myself I was fuming. There have been more things that bugged me at work, too. Let's start with the fact we're going to Jerusalem tomorrow just to plant trees, which is gonna take about thirty minutes. Then go to a restaurant, and then come back. It's ridiculous! Going all the way down there just for this?! There are so many annoying facts about it: 1. I'm gonna have to wake up even EARLIER than usual. 2. Long ride in a car (long rides in cars scare me. I'm always afraid of feeling sick). 3. Call me a spoiled princess, but i don't like playing with dirt and rocks. 4. We're supposed to dress like normal people, which is technically a good thing, but I'm gonna be carrying my uniform everywhere (including my army coat) which is wra! 5. I had planned on taking my short day on Wednesday. Since we're going planting, I decided to take my short day on Thursday instead but the whole thing about going planting, meaning I'm not gonna work really (which is for me worse than working and I would totally love to skip it), so I'm kinda being punished for it, and not allowed to take it. So -- no short day for me this week. This makes me angry. 6. I'm gonna get back home later than usual. 7. The whole idea was to kinda take the whole brigade out and do something together. From my whole department (more than a hundred people) only thirteen people are going. 8. This one is just to make the list longer. 9. And this one adds to the dramatic effect of the list. 10. And this one is the killer finish. |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|