|
|
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Today it was fireI'm gonna start with "I hate!" -- There is this bakery/coffee place in the Azrieli mall that you pass when you come out of the train station, which means every morning you come to work barly awake and with no much energy or desire and then the wonderful smells hit you. So the well-located place takes advantage of the people that have to pass the shop on the way out (at least half of them are soldiers who don't make money in the army!) by making everything crazily expensive. As a form of protest, I generally refuse to buy anything there. They've been having all kinds of good looking sufganiot (Hanukkah doughnuts), that smell sooo good for a while now since Hanukkah is getting closer (this Sunday!), and I can't stop staring at them when I walk by. I talked to my mom about it and decided that I'll get a few for the family with the excuse that Hanukkah doesn't happen everyday and we deserve some good, expensive sufganiot! Today was my "short" day of the week (meaning I leave the base at 2:00 in the afternoon). I got on the second to last train-car (I usually get on it somewhere near the back) and noticed a burning smell, but it didn't stop me from getting out my iPod and preparing to take a little nap. When I woke up the train was close to Haifa and wasn't moving. I heard one of the train guards saying something about an emergency valve, and a bunch of other guards and a few policmen that happened to be there rushed to the back of the train (one car behind where I was). I'm not totally sure what happened, but people were talking about a fire in the back car, so I guess that might be the case. Once again the "Israeli railways" promise that you'll never be bored. |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|