|
|
Friday, September 23, 2005
The Days of Our Lives(what a gay show) It was a long week with lots and lots of headaches. There are plenty of things that could've caused my headaches, by I tend to think it's mostly migraines. Now I'm sick, as well - fun fun fun. I hope I get rid of this stupid cold by the weekend. I'm gonna have the rest of my regila from this coming Monday until Wednesday. On Thursday I'm gonna go to the range and shoot an M16 again. I honestly haven't been missing much it this past six months (=since basic training). I only hope they're gonna let us go home at a normal time. Technically, according to army rules I have to be home by 8:00 in the evening (it's one of those benefits I got). I doubt they'll honor it, and fully expect to have to fight for my rights (as usual). At least I can wake up whenever I want on Friday :) Which reminds me of great news I got yesterday! A few months ago my base had a stupid policy of making people that live really far away from the base come for half-work days on the day before holidays. They changed it! And thanks to that I'm gonna have nine days off work during October that aren't Friday or Saturday, and this makes me a very very very happy Inbal! |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|