|
|
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
So... yesterday kinda suckedI've been feeling feverish and weak since last Saturday. At some point my throat joined the party and yesterday morning I had this weird fainting/low blood pressure feeling and I seriously thought about wasting a regila day (vacation day) on that. I didn't know if I could even make it to Tel Aviv. My left ear got stuffed-up too, so it just added to the uncomfortable feeling of dizziness I had. My mom gave me a ride to the train station and felt really bad about letting me go to work in this condition. She decided to wait there in case I changed my mind. I didn't even get ten meters away before I noticed I forgot my cellphone at home. It's never a good day to forget your cellphone at home and that day was definitely one of the WORST. Despite my weak state I ran really quick to let my mom know of the great news and she gave me her phone. Then i had to practically run to catch the train. I met Roni and Lital (friends from the base) on the platform, and it was really good because I felt safer and supported (in case something happens). My wish was just to get a chair and fall asleep really quick so I wouldn't need to deal with those weird feelings. I did find a chair but before I fell asleep my friend's mother and her younger sister appeared right beside me. I couldn't ignore them even if I wanted to. However, they didn't get on the train early enough to have seats, so they just ended up standing next to me the whole time. Even though we sort of stopped talking at some point because there was really not that much to say that early in the morning I still didn't get any sleep on the way. I got to Tel Aviv in one piece and felt better later in the day. The day was pretty blah other than maybe some news and gossip. On the way back the thought hit me -- my lovely aunt is coming to visit today! And I'm gonna have less than an hour at home to get emotionally prepared! Damn. In the end it wasn't so bad. It was even funny. We talked about how the American TV industry is gonna change to high-definition and how the LCD screens are the future and not Plasma like we were experts and knew what we were talking about. I knew more than her... But my Bunny is the real expert :) Funny how I just spread around all the technology news he tells me. |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|