|
|
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Brendon being goofy againAfter horribly annoying two weeks in Glilot I finally came back to my department. I planed to jump up and down and hug everyone, but when I got there I was so exhausted and had such a horrible headache that I let other people do the jumping for me... However, I was so happy to be back. I had been waiting for this day for so long and on Sunday I "officially" came back! I missed this place sooooooooooooo much! After I got home and changed clothes and whatnot I left the room to talk to my mom for a few minutes. ![]() When I came back Brendon was already on my shirt, my Military ID and cellphone. He kinda annexed the mouse for himself, too, with his cute, fluffy tail. Soon he started licking himself and tried to catch pieces of fur he dropped that were hovering in the air. When he got sick of trying to eat his own fur he jumped on the ironing board
*Check out the "looking for my leopard" video (got it from Gilad from my department). ![]() |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|