|
|
Saturday, May 28, 2005
THE Lag Ba'omer BBQSo we had the BBQ yesterday. The original idea was doing it somewhere in the Carmel Forest, but we weren't sure about the specific place, plus a few girls were afraid of the idea of being in the forest at night and brought up the light problem (or, lack of it...which I hate to admit was sort of right), so in the end we decided to do it near Anna's neighborhood. This place is some Jewish National Fund forest as well, but is much closer to the residential zone and therefore is much lighter. I brought some aromatic candles and a florecent flashlight just in case. We used them and they worked perfectly. ![]() We didn't plan to have a whole bonfire, but Adi and Eli managed to start a little one (with some help of "Anna the Firewood Finder"). We kept finding random wooden chairs that ended up in our bonfire. The guys trying to break them into pieces was pretty amusing. Another group of kids had set up a mini camp there -- we could see they had set up a tent, which was just odd considering you could see residential buildings from where they were. Ofra was the BBQ girl and did a great job. We all thank you :) In general everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. It was great to get phonecalls later about how much fun people had. I was really happy with everything, and I really needed something to work out after the big disappointment of Wednesday's BBQ. Oh it was great! I wanna do it again! It seems like I'm gonna put something together after the summer during the holiday season (maybe around Succot). |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|