|
|
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Booze and the CarmelitYesterday I started my army shopping, or at least I tried to. Adi and I went to the mall... I didn't get much done, but we had a good time. Adi remembered I said I would only try alcohol if it doesn't taste bad (yea, I've never drank before and a big part of that is because I'm a huge freak when it comes to weird/bad tastes), so we got some booze and lemonade at the supermarket. In the afternoon we went to the Panorama center in order to find something we couldn't find in the mall, and on the way back we decided to go to the Carmelit station (the one near "Gan Ha'em") since they're gonna close it really soon, and took some pictures as a memento.
Adi went through this little path that is meant for the people who get off the subway (and not the other way around). He snuck in and took pictures from the inside
After he got a few pictures the doors started to close all of a sudden and we both freaked out. He jumped out of there just in time, though. The security camera was right in front of him the whole time and the security guards sat really close, too, and could have totally seen him, but they didn't notice.
After saying goodbye to the Carmelit we went to some other shopping center. We checked some liquor store, where Adi found some kind of drink called Absinthe that is illegal in the states (we only took pictures of it... lol). Israel should distribute that piece of information to attract people from the states. People like the idea of getting something that they usually can't, especially when it's involved with some legal issues. Not only do we have Absinthe, we also have Optalgin! And you can get it without any prescription, plus Hagigat is still available everywhere!
However, later when we crossed a street near Adi's apartment, the woman who stopped for us at the crosswalk got rear-ended by some Russian dude who was driving way too fast. We were kinda confused by that -- we were in the middle of the crosswalk when that happened. We went to the side of the street and waited there for a while wondering what the damage was and how the woman, who was a bit freaked out by the event, was gonna handle that obnoxious guy. I felt really guilty about what happened even though that guy was the only guilty character in that story. We'd been waiting till they did most of the information-exchanging, and then approached the woman and gave her our phone numbers in case she needs witnesses to say what happened. At night, I had my first "alcohol experience." I drank some vodka with lemonade and didn't feel it at all -- I was happy about that fact. |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|