|
|
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
trains: always entertainingThis sunday I took the psychometric exam. Everybody kept telling me (before the test) to be relaxed, because "being nervous will hurt your score" - which makes sense... So, surprisingly - I gotta say, I was really calmed down. I found the building and the classroom easily (it was at the university of Haifa) and everything worked just fine and I was relaxed. That was actually the problem -- I was too relaxed! I took my time and didn't get to all of the questions But I don't mind, the whole idea was that I had nothing to lose - I already paid for the test a year ago (because I thought I was going to take it then) and got a chance to pay only 15% more to take the test now (or lose the oportunity forever), so I assumed it would be worth a try (and also give me some experience with this sort of test). After a few hours I got great news from Eli -- he's the new parliamentary assistant of Yuli Tamir. Which means he's gonna be walking around in the Knesset for awhile and having a cool Knesset beeper and all kinds of shit! This is crazy amounts of cool. On monday I went to Tel Aviv with Elad (he had some Linkin Park forum meeting at the Azrieli mall, and I promised to go with him), and Adi joined us. The train was full, and we found ourselves sitting on the floor most of the time. In the end, two seats were free, so Elad and I got them (my gentleman didn't let me stay with him on the floor). The woman who was sitting across from Elad just couldn't let go of her cellphone and leave everyone in silence! She kept calling people for "what's up" conversations, and of course had a ridiculous laugh that wouldn't stop. It was very amusing when I heard her silly laugh and her long fingernails were knocking on the table, the guy in front of me fell asleep and his head started spinning like a propeller, and some other guy on the right was sleeping too, but he was sucking his thumb (and all of these things were happening at the same time). When we got to the mall we got beaten by the massive crowd (even though we totally expected it... it's always like that during the holidays), and you know how much I am a fan of being in huge crowds :) We stayed there for about 3 hours, and were happy to come back home :P. |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|