|
|
Monday, September 06, 2004
Night PhotosLast time I hung out with Eli I took my camera with me, and without any warning I just pulled it out and started taking pictures of the view (even though it was night), so last night he decided to take more landscape pictures at night. I joined him and we went to some different places to try our luck. Eli came up with this idea of going to the Carmel forest, so at around 1am we set out. He remembered seeing a great view in that area and tried to go back to the same place. He found it, but there was a slight difference between what he remembered and how it looked when we got there...perhaps this was due to the fact that he had seen it DURING THE DAY! Complete darkness! You couldn't see anything! Another small problem -- coyotes and wild boars hang out there! But we were already there, so we took some worthless pictures without leaving the car. We actually locked the doors. At one point Eli started teasing me with the idea of a wild boar breaking the window and "petting" us. Finally we left and went to some place close to Ramat Almogi. Just as we found a better place to take pictures, some guys started laughing at us. oh well... We ended the photography journey in my neighborhood at 3am, and soon after that found out most of the pictures look like.. ummm... darkness?! Go figure. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|