|
|
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Lately I haven't posted muchBut here I am now! This line reminds me of that girl who got through a few stages of the American Idol competition and at that part when you're supposed to make up a song or words for a known melody or something like that she sang "just another pretty girl with a pretty voice, that's what Simon said to me. And here I am now, to show you you're wrong. I can do better, I... I... I?!" here she just lost it. It was so ironic to forget the words exactly at the part when she was supposed to prove to him that she was worth more than what he thought. Anyhow, not much is going on in my life right now... A lot of doctors appointments, how fun... I got really mad while I was waiting for one of them two days ago and made up a nick name for the doctor. It was "drawers eater tuck" (תרגום דפוק... קראתי לה "ברווזונת אוכלת מגירות"). It was because she was alone in her office for such a long time and she seemed kinda overweight and had this ducky looking thing goin' on... So my guess was she was eating the drawers to her desk the whole time.(you gotta admit it makes sense). Remember that photoshop kid pics that I linked to about a month ago? They got more photoshoped pics of him, check it :P The 441 site doesn't exist anymore, btw! Those motherfuckers! Wraaa... It was the only way to search for a person by their phone number. ![]() |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|