|
|
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Nu Ma Nu Ma Iei= you don't, you don't take me (in Romanian). My mom knows Romanian so I let her listen to the "Dragostea Din Tei" song (by these ppl) and here's the result: x5 Ma-ia-hii Ma-ia-huu Ma-ia-hoo Ma-ia-haa No meaning till now... Alo, Salut, sunt eu, un haiduc, Hello? hi, it's me, a Haiduc הלו? שלום, זה אני, היידוק אחד Si te rog, iubirea mea, primeste fericirea. And I ask you, my love, accept *joy* ואני מבקש, אהובה שלי, קבלי *שמחה* Alo, alo, sunt eu Picasso, Hello? hello, it's me Picasso הלו? הלו, זה אני, פיקאסו Ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic, I gave you a beep and I'm strong - well built נתתי לך ביפ, ואני חסון בריא Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic. But I want you to know, I don't ask for anything אבל שתדעי לך, אני לא מבקש דבר Chorus: Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma, nu ma iei, You wanna go, but you don't, don't take me with you את רוצה ללכת, אבל את לא, לא לוקחת אותי איתך Nu ma, nu ma iei, nu ma, nu ma, nu ma iei. don't take me, don't take me with you... לא לוקחת, לא לוקחת אותי Chipul tau si dragostea din tei, Your ??? and the love from you ה??? שלך והאהבה ממך Mi-amintesc de ochii tai. remind me of your eyes. מזכירים לי את עינייך Chorus... Te sun, sa-ti spun, ce simt acum, I'm calling, to tell you what I feel now אני מתקשר, להגיד לך מה אני מרגיש עכשיו Alo, iubirea mea, sunt eu, fericirea. Hello, My love, it's me *joy* הלו? אהובה שלי, זה אני *שמחה* Alo, alo, sunt iarasi eu, Picasso, Hello? Hello, it's me again, Picasso הלו? הלו, זה שוב אני, פיקאסו Ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic, I gave you a beep and I'm strong - well built נתתי לך ביפ ואני חזק - חסון Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic. But you should know, I don't ask for anything אבל תדעי, אני לא דורש כלום Chorus... x4 Ma-ia-hii Ma-ia-huu Ma-ia-hoo Ma-ia-haa Chorus ----------------------------------------------------- Okkkkk, I'm not gonna say much about what I think of that song... To me it's like the romanian version of what we call in Israel "Mizrachi (eastern) music" which is like "country music" in america. Anyhow, I was amused... At least till I noticed I got this song stuck in my head :\ |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|