|
|
Thursday, June 03, 2004
© Inbal Investigations Ltd.I'm gonna write this story in chapters, too. Chapter #1 Two weeks ago I talked to my friend and she told me about something weird that happened to her the day before: some guy she didn't know called her and presented himself as someone who she didn't know named Avi... He said he was 24 and told her he had seen her somewhere, in school maybe, and it took him a long time till he got her phone number. He wanted to get to know her and meet her -- a blind date. The girl told me she was going to meet him but her plans were to go with a friend so she wouldn't be alone. That's all I've heard about this story till today . Chapter #2 Today Anna called me and said: "the weirdest thing happend a second ago. A guy called me, he said he's name is Aviv and he's 24 years old. He's an air-conditioning technician". *We're impressed* "And he was in Eilat for the last two weeks". *For sure we gotta know that*. "He said he got my phone number somehow from school and that he would like to get to know me and see me. He said I'm probably in shock" <<--which is right!!>> "...And he's giving me time to think about it" *How nice of this guy* To think about it? time? "between an hour and a half and two hours..." Me to Anna: "that's funny, I heard the same story two weeks ago. Give me his number, if you got it. I'm gonna ask the other girl about the rest of the story!" Chapter #3 I called the other girl and found out she already met our guy. She went alone in the end. Her description of the guy: "Thin. Ugly. Short, dark hair. Brown eyes, I think. No glasses. Quite tall". Lol! I wrote down all the details I got from her and from Anna. I felt like a little sneaky investigator :P It was cool. The girl said she told the guy, Avi, a day after she met him, that it wouldn't work and basically dumped him. She also said he called her today just before the math bagrut exam and she didn't answer. I asked her for his phone number - the same phone number, big surprise. Chapter #4 I called Anna again and decided to call the guy and see what he had to say in his defence. I changed the settings of my cellphone so he wouldn't be able to see my cellphone number. I called his cellphone, no answer. I called his phone (after checking it on the 441 site). A voice with a potential to be an air-conditioning technician's one answered. "who am I talking to?" "Avi" *That's our guy :)* "Do you have anything to do with the Reali School?" "Wait a sec." Our dude was very busy with talking to his friend, maybe imaginary one... "Yea.. so, who are you?" "I'm a student from Reali School..." Then he said something like ok.. and basically he was waiting for me to say what I wanted from him. "I just wanted to know if you... maybe you call girls who study in this school systematically?" The stupid voice:"What do you mean? Do you wanna know if I know that guy or if I'm friends with the guy?" "I mean - was it you?" "I think that this is just a malicious call and maybe you just want to bother me..." "I didn't call you to bother you, I called because I think you are the one who's botherering girls as a habit" "I don't want to bother anyone. I just tried to date some girl... and..." Lemme guess... she didn't want you :) "And then you tried another one" "Did I call you?!" "Not yet..." <<--LOL!!!>> The dude suddenly switched the subject... "Look, you're 18, you can find someone younger (than me) " "Actually I have a boyfriend and incidentally he's 24" The idiot thought that I was interested in him! "Oh, so keep dating him..." "Thank you for giving me your permission, I will!!!" "Oh, you don't need my permission, you got permission from yourself. You're the one who does things with him, not me" What a moron... Really?! I don't need your permission?! That's the surprise of the century... Couldn't you find something lamer to say?! "Yep, I totally agree with you..." "Look, I gotta go now, I'm supposed to meet a friend of mine (like I care what you're supossed to do) Anyhow, I wish you luck and success" "Right back at ya" (I hope he finds professional help). "And... Feel free to call me whenever you want. I'll be glad to talk to you again as soon as you end this story with your guy." "Ahh... sure... bye!!!" Chapter #5 M-O-R-O-N-!-!-! How did you changed the subject like that! What's wrong with you?!?! My conclusion: Some weirdo with a sexual deviation/abnormality to highschool girls. Almost pedophile but not exactly... Maybe it's because he can't get a girlfriend cause no one would ever want him or even spit to his side. He's probably thinks that 18 years old girls are impressed by his age and this whole story of "I saw you and wanted to know you better" so he's trying his luck. The problem is that he's right. Girls are impressed by shit like that. I know it's funny when I write that when I, myself, am dating 24 year old guy. BUT! There are so many differences between my relationship to this piece of shit. I knew my guy before! There's a great story behind my relationship that I'll treasure forever. What are you trying to do?! Getting to know girls by the phone?! Girls that don't know you at all and don't really want to know you! This dude called Anna again. He didn't want to hear "no". It didn't matter how many times she said "no", "I don't feel like it", "I don't want to", "it doesn't work for me", "I can't be comfortable with that", he just wouldn't hear the "no" and kept telling her that they should meet. She even said "look, I don't have to see you, so dont' tell me that I do". And he said "you don't have to... I'm just saying that we really should". I'm not saying that you're an idiot. I'm just saying that you're a complete idiot! |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|