|
|
Monday, June 21, 2004
The 20th of June Has Already PassedBut my summer vacation hasn't started yet. It was my senior year and it's not over yet. There is one more test left (or 3... depending on how you think about it...)*sigh*. My brother's vacation has started though... He's in the 7th grade. Well he was... My favorite subject in school used to be (a long time ago...) art. Actually, it was something more like arts and crafts. I didn't like to hear about painters... I just liked to draw and make stuff. They don't teach this subject in high school (it's only for grade school and junior high). Btw! something that really annoyed me -- they totally cancelled this subject in my school (it was 3 years ago... but it doesn't matter). At least I had a good time with it... Anyhow, my brother, who goes to the same school, still kinda had those lessons somehow. He was asked to create a lot of things during this year and I helped him with some of them. Sometimes it was more him helping me... or not helping me at all. However, They didn't give it back to him! Those bastards! I'm so pissed. Most of the things were worth saving in some special place. I liked them... Wra! At least we were able to keep one of them (the other stuff wasn't on the computer so we couldn't really keep it) -- I don't even remember what he was asked to do... Anyway, this is the result:
Matrix style... .
And here's the part where I'm telling you about something weird I've seen. I visited my old neighborhood today and when I was just about to leave I suddenly noticed a man walking across the street. He talked to the bench and later to the rocks and the trees. I thought to myself "so I'm not the only one who misses nature". Actually no, it was more something like "what a moron", but he's probably retarded or something so it's not really fair of me to say that... but I did anyway. |
About Me My name is Inbal I live in Haifa I am 21 years old I'm a walking advertisement for Castro, Flickr and Skype, but I'm not getting paid for this (that's a shame). I'm usually invisible on icq I hate wisdom teeth and band-aids See my complete profile
My wish list:
If you wanna make me happy/ it's my birthday and you don't know what to get for me -- This is what I would like to get :) (as usual I'm saving you the trouble) ![]()
![]() ![]() lable on the right side of my name at the top? You click on this and then choose to upgrade my pro account. I think you have to be signed up for Flickr to do this, as well.
My Routine
Artists: Young Love, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Caviar; Songs: "Toxic", "Helena", "Discotech", "e-talking"; TV: House, BattleStar Glactica, Veronica Mars, Desperate Houswives, Lost, Be'Tipul; Film: "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Meet Joe Black", "Shrek 2"; Games: Texas Hold'em, Risk, Stratego, Bullshit; Motto: Wra
Shtutnic Links
Bunnies Ani Kivsa Crazy Cat Drums Hebrew Slang Dictionary Prank Calls Cat Photoshoped Fat Woman The End of The World 87 Billion Tsav Rishon The bunny version of the Titanic Yum! Star Wars Kid Snakes I feel waaa Afroninja Naomi Rubin The Weatherman Screen Cleaning nintendogs Israel/Europe Looking for my leopard Secret Bookshelf Door! Indexed!
Games
Hit The Penguin Hit The Penguin2 Dinky Bomb Breed The Rabbits Frogs Hakasefet The Bird
Quizes
Recognize The Fake Smiles IQ Test IQ Test2 Purity Test Lots of Tests Personality Test Life's Rating
Archives
Credits
Surprise
Flickr
|